Emergency management and plan development
FEMA finds that 40% of businesses never reopen their doors following a disaster, with an additional 25% failing within one year. Don’t become a statistic.
Natural and man-made disasters are unavoidable events that can have adverse effects on individuals and businesses. Many businesses lack resources necessary to continue operations after suffering significant loss from such an event.
PSA emergency management consulting follows these steps to help your business survive disasters:
- Identify threats to structure your business resiliency. Our law enforcement and emergency management experts can identify these hazards to prepare you for multiple disaster scenarios.
- Plan for response and recovery. We have years of experience designing emergency response and recovery plans for business owners to ensure continuity of operation during and following a disaster event.
- Simulations and training. PSA experts and officers help you exercise your plans by designing simulations and training to prepare for disaster scenarios.
Threat identification and planning for:
- Tornadoes and severe weather events
- Utility failures
- Hazardous materials
- Communicable diseases
- Civil disturbances
- Criminal behavior
- Bomb threats
Additional specialized PSA consulting services include:
- Business continuity
- Emergency preparedness
- Environmental health and safety
- Policy and procedure review and development
- Risk and vulnerability assessments
Let’s work together on your comprehensive emergency management plans
Get your free Quote
4611 S 96th St Suite #249
Omaha, NE 68127