Active shooter planning
Planning and training is the best way to be prepared and stay safe
An unfortunate fact of today is the need to prepare your organization for the possibility of an active shooter. Because of the unpredictable and quickly evolving nature of an active shooter situation, individuals must be prepared to manage it before law enforcement personnel arrive on the scene. Our experienced team will transform planned protocols into instinctual, life-saving human responses.
We work with:
- Universities and community colleges
- K-12 schools
- Houses of worship
- Hospitals and medical centers
The first step is to address the risks to your organization. Then, we will work with you to develop and conduct an in-depth training program that will improve your company’s readiness for targeted violence.
We’ll create a plan and train your employees on:
- The method your team will use to report and immediately communicate active shooter incidents
- Using strengths and skills to make life-saving decisions in what may only be minutes or even seconds.
- Emergency escape and lockdown procedures
- How to quickly attend to the wounded
An important part of the serving the community is having a safe facility. While there may never be a need to enact it, planning for the unexpected will help to keep everyone safe.
Schedule a time to talk with our safety experts today.
Get your free Quote
4611 S 96th St Suite #249
Omaha, NE 68127