Founders and leadership team:
Founder & Chief Executive Officer
Tyler’s education and work experience inspired him to develop a company that not only solved current security problems, but partnered with companies to proactively plan for future threats and emergencies.
For over 10 years, he has been working in environmental health and safety, security management, emergency management, and loss prevention. As a certified loss prevention agent, Tyler has spent his professional career implementing policies and procedures in business continuity and risk management through plan development, trainings, performing exercises, and writing executive safety plans in private, tribal, and public sectors.
He has a Master’s of Science in Security Management from Bellevue University and an Executive MBA from the University of Nebraska at Omaha. Currently he is working on his PhD in Medical Sciences Interdepartmental Area-Prevention & Societal Medicine Program with a concentration in Emergency Preparedness at the University of Nebraska Medical Center.
Founder and Chief Operating Officer
Prior to founding PSA, Molly spent her professional career developing, maintaining, and implementing research procedures, department finances, website content, and customizing marketing materials. Molly’s background in marketing, finance, and operations helped to found and run PSA. Molly has a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing from the University of Nebraska at Omaha and completed her Masters of Science in Integrated Marketing Communications from Eastern Michigan University in 2014.
Josh has over 12 years of experience working as a Police Officer for the Omaha Police Department. Prior to that, he worked for the State of Nebraska and private sector security. He is currently a member of the Rapid Deployment Force.
Josh has earned two Lifesaving Medals, Unit of Excellence Medal and was an Officer of the Year Nominee in 2013 and 2017. He was part of the team providing security for Presidential Candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump and was selected to travel to Washington D.C. for the past inauguration to provide security for President Trump.
Josh has additional training and experience in include interview and interrogation, basic and advanced gang interdiction, NIMS, biological and radiological awareness training, incident response to terrorist bombings, bike patrol training, and rifle and non-lethal weapons. Josh is also certified as Professional Police Academy Instructor and currently teaches for the Omaha Police Department.
Our partners and board of directors:
- Assistant Chief of Police at the University of Nebraska at Omaha Police Department
- 32 years of Nebraska Law enforcement experience
- 5 years with the Omaha Eppley Airport Police working with TSA, FAA, Custom & FBI Agents on airline related crimes and investigations
- Certified as a Special Deputy State Sheriff through the State of Nebraska
- Member of the Association of Threat Assessment Professionals in the state of Nebraska
Dr. Patrick O’Neil
- 26 years in the United States Navy completing seven deployments
- National security advisor for the Presidential and Secretary of Defense global operations making decisions about national security matters, homeland defense, and emergency response programs dealing with natural disasters, weapons of mass destruction, and terrorism.
- Director and founder of the Emergency Management undergraduate and graduate programs in at the University of Nebraska at Omaha