For the work we do at PSA, we often need many different types of equipment and surveillance to provide the most comprehensive security. As we’ve increased the level of sophistication with our security practices, we realized we needed to invest in a mobile command center.
Our command center is equipped with interoperable communication, weather monitoring, and advanced surveillance technology. These features make it perfect for command and control.
Why are mobile command centers important?
- During an event, PSA monitors activity through video surveillance. This allows us to keep an eye on the entire facility and dispatch security quickly.
- Mobile command units can be dispatched to the scene of an emergency to act as a hub for communications and relay time-sensitive information.
- By deploying a mobile command center when there is a crime in progress, features that officers need are available.
- When you have a crime in progress, especially a potentially high-risk crime such video surveillance, wireless communication, and wireless networking.
- It eliminates wait time between the officers on scene and those back at headquarters. This speeds up the decision-making process and provides more support for the officers on the scene.
Where we will use our mobile command center:
- Concerts and music festivals
- Sporting events
- Conferences and conventions
- Presidential debates and political rallies
We understand how important it is to get Omaha event security right and know how to solve your complex requirements all while being cost-effective.
Let’s talk about your next event and how PSA can help!